Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I have a blog!



I have no idea in which order these pictures will appear but to me it makes no difference. To you its just strangers celebrating a national day of a European country you most likely cannot place on the map (and it is not in the EU if you wondered). Or am I being too rude now? For first time readers, despair not; my tongue is as sharp as it can be brilliant. Two-edged.

There is a time for everything and tonight the time came to change languages. I found my English storyteller again, it had gone missing for quite a while, then a friend reminded me, on skype, what I sound like and I started feeling that rush to write again. So here I am, writing close to midnight about all and nothing. Or perhaps about my being in the city of London?

This year has been overly feminine, and not in the best way. From one student-house to another, faith have it, I am surrounded solely by females, shemales, and sometimes I even doubt their gender is really what they claim it to be. I think they are hens in disguise, escaped from the farmhouse where they used to cackle along all day, and now let loose in the big city. Not so big really, but flat and wide. My house is an extreme Asian style cackle-house. I have witnesses from outside. Sunshine kids don’t go along with grumpy children I’ve heard, so we let them be.

So what about the city then? Have I yet been mesmerized with its strange beings, craziness, its glooming lights when darkness falls and scent of traffic and cheap chop suey? Do I fall in love with the sound of lonely musicians playing on streets and undergrounds during rush hour, all hours? How long will it keep me, the city, in its warm refuge? The future is hazy at time being. Cannot predict its next move. Even the divine cannot predict what the city is up to.






No comments: